Will's room is a bit more
complecated. It's not like you can just go to Pottery Barn and just pick up a science room, and really if I could I probably wouldn't like it because what is the fun in that? I've been to every science themed, science supply, and teacher supply store website trying to find exactly what I want for his room. The good thing is that he loves all sort of science so I can go in lots of directions. I'm still deciding how to arrange his room and what furniture I can fit in there, but I think the most important is going to be a shelving area for all of his treasures. I've already bought a geology kit and a fossil kit. We are getting him an aquarium and 2 hermit crabs for Christmas and I think we are going to hit on a little stars/planets/moon items too. I've picked out the comforter but I'm patiently waiting for the plaza pottery barn kids' friends and family event in mid October so I can get 20% off. Yes, I'm Dutch. I did however have to spring for the overpriced sheets on
ebay which just happened to be perfect but of course discontinued!


Constellation sheets! Perfect! Thank you crazy
Ebay seller that had nothing better to do then buy almost sold out items from
PBK's and resell them to those of us that have better things to do for ridiculous prices. You are lucky I love my boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment