Sunday, September 19, 2010
Excitement
We started looking at houses in May of 2009, knowing we wouldn't start this until Alan got a new job. So far I really haven't gotten too excited because it's always been so far away. Summer flew by and now we are already 1/2 way through September which means this house is going to be here before we know it. I'm finally feeling the excitement and as I'm seeing the house come together I'm getting a good feel for what we are going to need and of course what I want. For some reason the want list always far exceeds the need list. Since we will be handing the lender all that money at closing (ouch!) and then moving just before Christmas (hopefully) we've just started picking up stuff here and there so when it's time to move we are all set. Of course the most fun is the kid's rooms! I've been thinking about those for months prior to even signing the contract. I love to decorate kid rooms! After much though I've chosen a tropical beach/surf theme for Kate and Will has chosen a science theme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment