Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project time....

Like I said, it's time to get moving on this house! I look the rare opportunity on Saturday to sneak out with my sister and hit and antique mall. Something I really never thought I'd do but it is seriously fun. It's like a challenge to see how many things you can spot that either mom or one of the grandma's had. I was on the hunt for a nightstand for Kate's room. I failed on that one, but did spot a great boggie board - aka mini surf board. Hey, we're in Kansas, it's all the same!

This morning Will and I sanded the puppy down. Later, Will and Kate primed it. Actually 1/2 of it. I forgot it was outside and need to go pick up my mess!
I haven't decided on a main color for the board yet. I just ordered a special Japanese masking tape off Etsy last night, so I have to wait to see those colors to decide. Then I'll buy a hibiscus flower vinyl at the Uppercase Living party I have on the 28th.






** The picture of Kate standing was picture 9999 on my new camera, which means I've taken 10,000 pictures since the 2nd or 3rd week of May. That may explain why the computer hard drive is almost full.

No comments:

Post a Comment